You will be Amazed by The Numbers Behind PerSim®
“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
— ARTHUR ASHE
We are on a mission.
The creation of PerSim represents a culmination of experience from not just clinicians but also computer scientists, education specialists, and medical animation experts.
We wanted to share some stats about our team that may give you some insight into who we are.
The Clinical and Education Team
These are the numbers reflecting the experience behind our clinical team at MedCognition.
- Total # of patient we’ve taken care of: 176,860
- Total # of clinical hours worked: 172,754
- Total # of students we’ve trained: 14,090
- Total # of lectures we’ve given: 639 +
- Total # of hours of teaching experience: 67,438
The Instructional Design Team
These are the numbers reflecting the experience behind our instructional design team at MedCognition.
- Total # students saved from boring lectures: 1350
- Total # of subject matter experts (SMEs) contributing to engaging digital lessons: 172
- Total # hours designing online learning spaces: 20,800*
- Total # years in post-baccalaureate study and research: 11
- Total # Books in current Instructional Design/ Ed Tech library: 115
- Total # Books in Quilting/Sewing library: 15
- The oldest book in Bonnie’s library: Braithwaite’s Retrospect of Medicine, Vol. LXVIII (1873)
- Total # of Turkish Pocket Dictionaries in Bonnie’s library: 1
The Computer Science and Medical Animation Team
These are the numbers reflecting our medical animation artists’ work and computer science experts in creating PerSim.
- Total # of characters: 5
- Total # of models: 24 and growing
- Total # of character variations: 28
- Total # of animations: 40
- Total # of textures: 719
- Total # of gigabytes of digital art: 10
- Total # lines of code: 40,227+
- Total # hours of coding: 6,912+
credit: Joan Gamell @gamell
These are the numbers behind MedCognition’s PerSim.
We are not bragging.
We want you to know.
We mean it when we say we live to help you save more lives.
To get a closer and a remote demo click here.